Pollo (Marinated Chicken) – from Argentina
1 whole chicken, about 4 pounds
1 onion, cut up
2 carrots, sliced
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 glass of white wine
1 apple, grated
1 tablespoon of sugar
salt and pepper
1) Wash the chicken, cut it in pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
2) Place in a glass baking dish.
3) And add the onions, carrots, bayleaf, rosemary, and wine.
4) Cover with foil and place in the fridge to marinate for 24 hours.
5) After 24 hours roast the chicken for 1 hour, use the same dish covered with the same foil
6) Now in another bowl grate the apple and mix it with the water and sugar.
7) After roasting the chicken for 1 hour remove the foil
8) Cover the chicken in the apple mixture
9) Continue cooking the chicken for 20 minutes or more until the chicken is browned and ready